Our design and consultation services enables you to see the proposed layout of your plant before work even begins. By using 3D CAD software alongside our point cloud scans, we can design a complete turnkey system for your plant. In addition, our 3D scanner collates every dimension available in the space. This allows us to build a complete replica of the site within our design software. Once the scans are collated, a 3D model of the plant can be created. Proposed new equipment can then be placed in to meet your specific requirements and as a result, allow you to see the new machinery within the scan model.
If you would like advice and support on how to layout new machinery or reconfigure old systems, please contact us and we will be happy to carry out a site survey.
Having worked with sheet metal fabrications for over 70 years, we believe that we are masters in designing and fabricating bespoke structures. Our purpose-built workshop in Keith, is kitted out with the latest, state of the art machinery. Our expert fabricators, welders and machinists have produced all manner of equipment from grain hoppers to screw conveyors and drying tray furnaces to compact mobile seed dressers. You can be confident that our team will be able fabricate to your exact requirements.
The manufacturing work taking place at our workshop includes;
- Sheet metal work
- CE marked structural metal work
- Stainless and carbon steel
- Machinery and mobile plant repairs
- Whole new plant manufacturing
- Bespoke fabrication jobs, regardless of the application
Furthermore, all of the structural steel work carried out by Clark & Sutherland is fully certified and CE marked to BS-EN-1090-EX2.
Maintenance, Servicing And Spares
Our services at a glance:
- Repair work
- Relocation of plant
- Emergency call outs
- Belt, motor and gearbox repairs
- Refurbishments and upgrades
- Bearing and pulley replacements
- Scheduled servicing visits at mutually convenient times
- Emergency visits as required
- Skills and knowledge of experienced mechanical engineers
- Engineer reports highlighting work completed and any additional remedial work required
- Competitive rates
- Extensive spare parts
- Delivered when you need them
- Fitted by an engineer by request
Should you suffer a mechanical breakdown or encounter running problems with machinery - whether supplied by us or not, let us know and we will get an engineer out to you as soon as possible.